CARS 2018 - Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, Berlin20.06.2018–23.06.2018
CARS Conference Office
Tel.: +49 7742 922-434
The CARS congress is the annual event for a distinguished international community of scientists, engineers and physicians to present and discuss the key innovations that shape modern medicine on a worldwide basis. Founded in 1983, CARS has played a leading role in medical and imaging informatics for more than 30 years by focusing on research and development on novel algorithms and systems and their applications in radiology and surgery.
Its growth and impact is due to CARS’s close collaboration with the IFCARS, ISCAS, CAR, CAD, CMI and IPCAI organizations. Recent successful CARS congresses have taken place in Barcelona, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo, San Francisco, London, Chicago, Osaka, Geneva, Pisa, Fukuoka, and Heidelberg.
The organizers would be delighted to welcome all interested persons at CARS 2018, which will take place in Berlin, one of the leading cities for medical conferences and a Central European city with a very special historic background and an avant-garde flair.
- Medical Imaging
- Computed Maxillofacial Imaging
- Image Processing and Visualization
- PACS and IHE
- Telemedicine and E-Health
- Computer Aided Diagnosis
- Computer Assisted Radiation Therapy
- Image and Model Guided Therapy
- Personalized Medicine
- Surgical Navigation
- Surgical Robotics and Instrumentation
- Surgical Simulation and Education
- Computer Assisted Orthopaedic and Spinal Surgery
- Computer Assisted Head and Neck, and ENT Surgery
- Image Guided Neurosurgery
- Minimally Invasive Cardiovascular and Thoracoabdominal Surgery
- Information Processing in Computer-Assisted Intervention
- Digital Operating Room
- Human-Machine Interface
- Pathology Informatics
- Integrated Patient Care
- Tumor Boards
- Innovative Clinical Investigations
For further information, please refer to the website www.cars-int.org, which will be updated regularly. If you need any further information, please contact email@example.com.